We are in search for the below requirement for our clients, please go through and if interested, please let us know a convenient time for me to follow up with a phone call, Mean while you can reply with your updated resume at nash@bluecontechnologies
Title: Data Scientist
Long Term Contract
You will work with cross-functional team members to identify and prioritize actionable, high-impact insights across a variety of core business areas. You will lead applied analytics initiatives that are leveraged across the breadth of our solutions for Operations. You will research, design, implement and validate cutting-edge algorithms to analyze diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes.
As our data scientist, you will provide expertise on mathematical concepts for the broader applied analytics team and inspire the adoption of advanced analytics and data science across the entire breadth of our organization.
– Deep understanding of statistical and predictive modeling concepts, machine-learning approaches, clustering and classification techniques, and recommendation and optimization algorithms.
– 4-6 years of experience delivering world-class data science outcomes, you solve complex analytical problems using quantitative approaches with your unique blend of analytical, mathematical and technical skills.
– Passionate about asking and answering questions in large datasets, and you are able to communicate that passion to product managers and engineers.
– Keen desire to solve business problems, and live to find patterns and insights within structured and unstructured data. You propose analytics strategies and solutions that challenge and expand the thinking of everyone around you.
– Expertise in analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets with a variety of tools. You are accomplished in the use of statistical analysis environments such as R, MATLAB, SPSS or SAS.
– Experience with BI tools such as Tableau and Qlikview.
– As comfortable with relational databases as you are with Hadoop-based data mining frameworks.
– Familiar with SQL, Python, Java and C/C++.
– Ph.D. or Master’s Degree in operations research, applied statistics, data mining, machine learning, physics or a related quantitative discipline.
Looking forward working with you
Thanks & Regards
Bluecon Technologies Pvt Ltd
601 West Broadway,Suite #400, Vancouver, BC V5Z 4C2
D : 901-209-8511
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.bluecontechnologies.com